INTERNATIONAL MOBILITY GRANTS FOR PHD STUDENTS
The Department of International Action of the Doctoral College Lille Nord de France can support a part of the trip expenses for the PhD students going abroad for their research activities.
The call for projects of the Department of International Action of the Doctoral College Lille Nord de France « International PhD study and training opportunities in Nord – Pas-de-Calais » is published twice a year.
This call is for all PhD students registered in a doctoral school of the Nord – Pas-de-Calais region. This call finances the following projects:
- To enable students conducting research under the auspices of a regional establishment to move abroad. This actions does not comprise travel to conferences,
- To organize international PhD student meetings,
- To support international projects championed by regional PhD student associations (or groups) submitted with the cooperation of their PhD school.
Candidate selection criteria
- The content and relevance of the mission
- The presence of sufficient co-funding in particular of the laboratory
Composition of the selection committee
The selection committee includes the representatives from the doctoral college
Terms and conditions
- Eligible expenses are trip costs (travel and accommodation)
- The DAI can only contribute € 3000 at most
- This call will directly fund the laboratory for eligible projects
A two-page descriptive and financial summary must be provided to the DAI at the end of the project
The next call for projects will open on 13th April 2017
- THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS: 18th May 2017
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org